Take Control of Your On Set Color
Features (v2.3 - Updated -1/31/2015) Include:
• Color & Picture Adjustments in Real Time, to Live HD Video
• RGB and Master Controls of Black Level, Gamma, and Gain
• Saturation, Warm/Cool, & Green Shift Adjustments
• Custom User Matrix Adjustments
• Use of Pre (DeLog) & Post (Display) 3D LUTs
• Storage and Recall of All Adjustments
• Loading & Export of 3D LUTs and Color Decision Lists
• Controls up to 6 HDLink Pros
• Supports Tangent Wave Panel
• Can Utilize a 1D Tone Map on input
• Legal to Full and Full to Legal I/O Conversions
• CDL Server Functionality
• Hot Plug and Unplug HDLink Capability
All with a simple user interface. Available only on Intel based Mac OS X (version 10.5 through 10.10). NOTE: HDLinks are not currently compatible with the El Capitan Mac OS.
Copyright 2011-2023 Framewright, Inc. All company, brand, product and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks, trade names or service marks of their respective holders as noted herein and use of the same on this Website does not imply any endorsement by any holder of the same of any Framewright Software or services.
The matrix color science and implementation has been significantly improved.
A number of bothersome bug fixes are also included.
It is recommended that all users upgrade to this version.
(Note: This update is free to currently licensed users)
LinkColor v2.3 Updates: